Half-Day Kindergarten Monday-Friday 8:10-11:25am
Full Day Kindergarten Monday-Friday 8:10am-3:10am
Trinity Lutheran School offers both a full-day and ½ day kindergarten program intended to help our youngest learners develop their academic, social, physical, and spiritual skills as they get ready to launch into our elementary school. Our kindergarten offers a small class size with no more than 24 students along with a teacher and an assistant.
Students enter into kindergarten at all different developmental levels, and we value the opportunity to meet students wherever they are and help them reach their potential.
Kindergarten at Trinity is academically rigorous, with a strong standards-based curriculum including Saxon math and small guided reading groups as part of our literacy curriculum. Reading and pre-reading skills are taught with a strong phonics approach through the Spalding method. Our students also work with specialists in art, music, and physical education weekly.
Weekly chapels are led by Trinity’s pastor, other pastors in the local area, students, and staff. These chapel services along with daily “Jesus time” encourages students to think about God’s love for them and helps them form a personal relationship with Jesus.
Students entering kindergarten need to be 5 years old by September 10.
Kindergarten through 8th Grade:
1. Call the school or fill out our contact form.
2. Schedule a campus tour / Read through the Enrollment Folder
3. Meet your child’s prospective teacher
4. Bring copies of testing from current school or complete the following testing:
K-1 st – DIBELS
1 st - 8 th – STAR reading & math
If your student has an IEP, or similar plan, please bring the most recent copy
5. Fill out Application for Enrollment and submit non-refundable Registration Fee of $250
6. Schedule meet & greet with the Principal
7. Receive your welcome letter in the mail
Finalizing your Admission
1. Immunization Records (Kindergarten) or Exemption (each year)
Td booster prior to entering the 7th grade
2. Birth Certificate (Kindergarten)
3. Records Release Form (Parents must sign)
4. SALT Hours Agreement (fill out online here)
5. Photo Release Form
6. Student Medical Form
7. Food Allergy & Allergy Action Plan Form (if applicable)
8. Scholarship applications (if applicable)
April 25th – current families deadline
May 25th – new families 1st deadline
July 25th – new and current families final deadline
You will receive your TADS Financial Agreement by email in mid-July. Tuition payments must begin in August with the following payment options: