We will begin accepting applications for the 2020-21 school year March 2nd, 2020
Our elementary program (for first through fifth grade) at Trinity Lutheran School establishes students’ strong academic and spiritual foundation. With small class sizes of no more than 24 students, our experienced and nurturing teachers help each child reach his or her potential as a learner and as a person.
We offer a strong standards-based curriculum including Saxon math and a comprehensive K-5 literacy curriculum, which has many components and addresses comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, spelling and decoding, using a variety of resources.
Weekly chapels led by students and staff, along with class meetings and religion class, encourage students to think about God’s love for them and help them form a personal relationship with Jesus through worship, discussion, and prayer.
All of our elementary students learn to give back by doing service projects. Each grade experiences the joy of giving in a different way.
Students also work with specialists in art, music, technology, and physical education.
Kindergarten through 8th Grade:
1. Call the school or fill out our contact form.
2. Schedule a campus tour / Read through the Enrollment Folder
3. Meet your child’s prospective teacher
4. Bring copies of testing from current school or complete the following testing:
K-1 st – DIBELS
1 st - 8 th – STAR reading & math
If your student has an IEP, or similar plan, please bring the most recent copy
5. Fill out Application for Enrollment and submit non-refundable Registration Fee of $250
6. Schedule meet & greet with the Principal
7. Receive your welcome letter in the mail
Finalizing your Admission
1. Immunization Records (Kindergarten) or Exemption (each year)
Td booster prior to entering the 7th grade
2. Birth Certificate (Kindergarten)
3. Records Release Form (Parents must sign)
4. SALT Hours Agreement (fill out online here)
5. Photo Release Form
6. Student Medical Form
7. Food Allergy & Allergy Action Plan Form (if applicable)
8. Scholarship applications (if applicable)
April 25th – current families deadline
May 25th – new families 1st deadline
July 25th – new and current families final deadline
You will receive your TADS Financial Agreement by email in mid-July. Tuition payments must begin in August with the following payment options: