We will begin accepting applications for the 2021-22 school year on Monday, Feb. 22nd.
Our school day is from 8:10am-3:10pm.
Middle school students at Trinity can expect to serve as the leaders and encouragers of our school. Unlike the teachers in our elementary grades, our middle school teachers teach in their areas of specialty, so our middle school students move from class to class and become more independent in their learning. At the same time, our small class sizes ensure that no student is left behind. With small guided reading groups in literacy and the opportunity to take advanced math, each student is encouraged to reach their potential. Middle school students work with specialists in technology, music, art, and physical education.
The sixth-graders at Trinity have the opportunity to attend Rock On. Students, teachers and chaperones travel to this Christian based camp near Eureka, MT each spring. Activities include: horseback riding, archery, wildlife encounters, orientating and Bible studies/worship each evening. Students come away with a new appreciation for each other, themselves, and all the wonderful things God has blessed us with.
Lutheran Elementary School Tournament (LEST)
The Lutheran Elementary School Tournament (LEST) is hosted every February by Concordia University in Portland. Students in grades 7 and 8 have the unique opportunity to compete with more than 1,000 students from 20 schools in events such as basketball, swimming, math, knowledge bowl, drama, spelling, art, chess, dance/drill, and science exposition. The tournament activities occur over a three-day period, during which families lodge together, share meals, and cheer for their school.
Kindergarten through 8th Grade:
1. Call or email the school.
2. Schedule a campus tour / Read through the Enrollment Folder
3. Meet your child’s prospective teacher
4. Bring copies of testing from current school or complete the following testing:
K-1 st – DIBELS
1 st - 8 th – STAR reading & math
If your student has an IEP, or similar plan, please bring the most recent copy
5. Fill out Application for Enrollment and submit non-refundable Registration Fee of $250
6. Schedule meet & greet with the Principal
7. Receive your welcome letter in the mail
Finalizing your Admission
1. Immunization Records (Kindergarten) or Exemption (each year)
Td booster prior to entering the 7th grade
2. Birth Certificate (Kindergarten)
3. Records Release Form (Parents must sign)
4. SALT Hours Agreement
5. Permissions Form
6. Emergency Consent Form
7. Food Allergy & Allergy Action Plan Form (if applicable)
8. Scholarship applications (if applicable)
April 25th – current families deadline
May 25th – new families 1st deadline
July 25th – new and current families final deadline
You will receive your TADS Financial Agreement by email in mid-July. Tuition payments must begin in August with the following payment options: