"Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen."
2 Peter 3:18
495 5th Ave. WN
 257 6716
Educating children has been a priority of Trinity Lutheran Church since 1911 when they dedicated one room for the purpose of conducting classes for the children of the Flathead Valley. This dedication has remained unwavering and helped to promote tremendous growth at Trinity Lutheran School. The dedication of Trinity Church as allowed us to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus to many children and their families. Trinity Lutheran School has been in continuous operation since 1957 when the church called a principal/teacher.
The “Growing for Christ” campaign that funded the school's opening continues to be a focus of the school and its outreach into the community. Our current mission statement, “Knowing Jesus Through Education,” drives our school to fulfill Trinity’s vision:
"Knowing Jesus Through Education" Since 1911